Just roll with it.
Roll out your favorite pastry, pot-pie, or cookie dough recipe with one of these beautiful rolling pins. Designed to be display-worthy, each one is individually hand-turned on the lathe, treated with a butcher block finish, and then ready to roll into your kitchen.
- Traditional: offers a consistent, flat rolling technique
- Medium: 20.5″ long and 2.5″ in diameter
- Large: 22″ long and 2.75″ in diameter
- French: offers greater precision when shaping dough edges together
- 18″ long and approximately 2″ in diameter (at its thickest in the center)
- Butcher block oil finish
- Available in solid maple, walnut, cherry, or a walnut-maple combination.
CARE | Hand wash with warm water and dish soap after use. Occasionally (once a year, or when the wood starts to feel dry) treat the pin with mineral or commercial cutting board oil.